No returns of any type will be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
A Return Authorization Number may be requested 10 days from the date your product shipped from our warehouse. All items arriving at our warehouse without a RMA number will be refused.
- Custom Made and Special Order Items: All Custom made items, i.e. custom harnesses, collars, muzzles or other items that are specially made to fit your dog, as well as custom fitted bite suits or sleeves or other items customized for a dog handler/owner are non-returnable and non-refundable unless there is a defect in its manufacturing. Special Order Items are also non-returnable and non-refundable unless there is a defect in manufacturing.
- Stock Items:You may return some unused items within 10 days of the original delivery. We will pay the return shipping costs if the product is defective or the return is a result of our error. If the item is returned for any other reason you are responsible for the return shipping costs and may be charged a restocking fee of 15 percent plus a 5 dollar handling fee. We will credit you in the same manner as your original payment within 30 days of receiving the returned item..Product will be credited for the current price of the product minus any restocking fees at the time of return.
Special Note :**Most non-defective items cannot be returned if the factory seal is broken, it has been chewed on, worn or otherwise used.. These items are generally considered used goods and cannot be resold as new. Certain items can be returned within 10 calendar days of delivery under the terms of new items. Requests for the return of used item(s) are dealt with on a case by case basis. If we authorize you to return a non-defective used item back to us you will be charged 25% of the selling price. Freight is non-refundable.
All products must be received at our Warehouse within 10 days of issuing the RMA Number. Items received after 10 days will be refused. All RMA numbers must appear on the shipping labels. PLEASE DO NOT MARK ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX.
Shipping, Handling and Processing Fees on Returned Items
Working Dogs will not be liable if you order the wrong product
To help you make an educated buying decision, Working Dogs lists specifications for almost all products on our Web site as well as sizing guides. We have made every attempt to ensure the relevancy of this information. It is your responsibility to ensure you are ordering the correct sized items and items that are appropriate for your dog. Working Dogs is not liable if you order the wrong product.
Shipping, handling and processing charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible for shipping, handling and processing charges, insurance, and duties, taxes, or tariffs on all return shipments, including defective products. Returns sent COD will be REFUSED.
Replacement product orders will not be shipped until the original item is received and inspected. Once the item has been confirmed defective, and all components are accounted for, the replacement item(s) will be shipped. If the item is being returned for credit, the credit will not be issued until the item has been inspected and confirmed to be defective.
Non-Defective Product Returns
An RMA must be requested within 10 days of when you receive the merchandise, unless a product arrives damaged due to mishandling by a carrier. If this happens, it must be noted with the carrier at the time your package is delivered. Claims for all damaged product discrepancies must be submitted to Working Dogs within two (2) business days of receipt. All returned packages must be received within 10 business days of the RMA issue date. All returns must be received within 20 days of purchase.
- Close out and discontinued items are not returnable.
- Custom or special order items are not returnable.
- Prior to shipping, you requested and received an RMA number from Working Dogs Customer Service via our on-line RMA request form.
- Working Dogs RMA numbers will expire after 10 calendar days from issuance. Any product(s) received after the RMA number expires will be subject to refusal at our warehouse
- You return the product freight-prepaid. Shipping, insurance, and handling charges are not refundable. Returns should be shipped insured, as Workingdogs.com assumes no liability for lost or damaged return shipments. Save your tracking numbers, as they can prove invaluable if your return is lost in transit to us. Your purchase must be returned with shipping pre-paid.
- Non-Defective unopened or unused products may be returned for refund or exchange within 20 days of the invoice date, subject to the supplier's return policies. All returns for refund are subject to a restocking fee equal to 15% of the selling price and a 5 dollar handling fee. Freight is non-refundable.
In the unfortunate event that one of your orders is lost, a Working Dogs customer service representative will quickly research your order and replace it, if necessary. Lost shipments must be reported within 15 days of when you receive shipping notification. Please note, if you request special shipping or handling, including shipment via a carrier other than Working Dogs carrier of choice, you will bear all risk of loss in transit and will be responsible for filing claims with the carrier.
Before you return defective product and / or non-defective shipments to us, you need to follow these procedures:
1. Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number; see the How To Get An RMA Number section below.
2. Write the RMA number on the original shipping label, not on the box.
3. Include one RMA per carton. Shipments can include merchandise that is being returned for different reasons, such as DOA vs. non-defective, but a separate RMA number is required for each item and condition.
How To Get An RMA Number
Prior to shipping any product back, you must request and receive an RMA number from Working Dogs via our on-line RMA request form. All exchanges and returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization number. You will be sent an e-mail back with your RMA number and our return facility address information within 48 hours. We have a convenient electronic RMA Form you can fill out and submit online.
Things To Know
- Special order, customized and discontinued items are not returnable.
- All non-defective returns for refund are subject to a restocking fee equal to 15% of the selling price and a 5 dollar handling fee. Freight is non-refundable.
- Close out and discontinued items are not returnable.
- Please allow up to 30 days from receipt of product(s) by Working Dogs for Working Dogs to process your return for credit.
For efficient return-shipment execution and to ensure that you receive credit due, please follow all procedures above. Failure to follow procedures may result in product being returned to you at your expense. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact
our Customer Service Staff.