Jabra BT 4010 Bluetooth Headset
- Sales Rank:124,372
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Media:Wireless Phone Accessory
- Operating System:N/A
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.1 x 5 x 2
- High performance with Bluetooth 2.0 EDR & eSCO
- Smart Display featuring battery status indicator, Bluetooth connection indicator and call indicator
- 6 hours talk time and up to 150-hours standby time
- Lightweight - only 10g
- L 1.93 x W 0.67 x H 1.1in
The Smart Way to Talk. Bluetooth just got easier and more intuitive with a Smart Display. Jabra's BT4010 offers a new level of usability for Bluetooth headsets. With the BT4010, there's no need for guesswork or interpreting flashing lights. With one glance, you can easily see your battery level, if your headset is connected and if you're on the call. Small in size but big on design and user friendliness - the BT4010 offers long talk time and crystal clear sound. With auto-pairing and instant connections, the BT4010 can be up and running within a matter of seconds. BT4010's stylish design removes unsightly flashing lights, giving. BT4010 an understated, professional look. Wear this headset with or without the earhook, it's your choice.
Smartly designed for both fashion and usability, the Jabra BT4010 Bluetooth headset features a unique smart display that enables you to check battery level, connection status and call status in a single glance. You no longer have to guess or interpret flashing lights to understand your battery level, connection and call status--it's all available by simply viewing the display.
The Jabra BT4010's unique display intuitively shows connection, battery level, and call status in a single glance (see a schematic of all the controls).
With auto-pairing and instant connections, the BT4010 can be up and running within a matter of seconds. The BT4010 can be comfortably worn in either ear, and it includes an earhook for those who want a more secure fit. Other features include up to 6 hours of talk time and charging via USB.
Features and Specifications
* device dependent
- Up to 6 hours of talk time and up to 150 hours standby
- Discreet wearing style without flashing lights
- Wear with or without the earhook--two earhook sizes provided for added comfort
- Optimized sound quality with Bluetooth 2.0+EDR and eSCO (Extended Synchronous Connections)
- AutoPair functionality
- Operating range up to 33 feet
- Includes travel charger; optional charging from PC via USB cable
- Call control functions: answer/end call; reject call*; activate voice dialing*; redial last number*; adjust sound and volume*; call waiting/hold*
Tips and Tricks
Pairing the Jabra BT4010
- When you turn on your Jabra headset for the first time, the headset will automatically start up in pairing mode. The Bluetooth indicator flashes
- Activate Bluetooth on the phone
- Press 'Yes' or 'OK' on the phone and confirm with PIN code 0000 (4 zeros)
- Your phone will confirm when the pairing is complete
- For later pairing: Turn your headset off. Press and hold for 5 seconds until Bluetooth indicator flashes
Turning your headset on and off
Press and hold the answer/end button to turn on your headset. When the battery icon flashes, the headset is turned on/off.
Using your headset
Tap the answer/end button on your headset to answer a call. To end a call, just tap the answer/end button again.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.